If you come from any of the following countries, you can travel to Greece without a visa:
Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Barbados, Bahamas, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Uruguay, USA, Vatican City, Venezuela.
If you are a citizen from another non-Schengen area country, you need a visa. The following documents are required.
- 3 colored passport pictures.
- Machine-readable Passport.
- Travel health insurance.
- Proof of professional capacity (e.g. Business license).
- Bank statements of at least 250,000€.
- Income Tax Declaration that has been issued in the last year.
- Hotel booking to prove the accommodation of the applicant during the visit to Greece.
- Round trip flight booking.
- Invitation letter from our company.
- Visa application.
To issue the invitation letter we need to have:
- Passport scan with personal details, showing also previous visas
- Bank statement showing minimum 250,000 Euros or equivalent.
- Permanent residency address.
- Proof of professional capacity.